HALLEY STEVENSONS RE-PROOFER
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
We've been working with Halley Stevensons in Dundee since the beginning, sourcing the finest Scottish waxed cotton for our outerwear.
Occasionally with general wear, such items may require "reproofing" in order to restore the fabrics' original water-resistant properties. This simple spray will rejuvenate the water-repellency of tired, waxed cotton clothing, prolonging its life, and optimising performance in our maritime climate.
• Clean the garment as per care instructions.
• Use on damp or dry fabric.
• Shake bottle and spray evenly from a distance of 10-15cm.
• Rubbing over with a clean cloth dampened with proofer ensure better performance and reduces runs.
• Allow drying for 12 hours for maximum performance.