Atle 2.0 is an insulating down jacket. With its low weight and small footprint, this 800+ Fill Power down jacket can be brought along everywhere.
The slim cut ensures that it fits underneath a shell jacket, but it can also be worn alone, as long as you're not in a heavy rain. The jacket has a 3D-adjustable hood, which follows the head without obscuring field of vision. Raglan sleeves are designed for freedom of movement and extended sleeves keep your wrists warm. The Atle jacket is fluorocarbon free and the shell is made from recycled polyamide. The 800+ Fill Power down is bluesign® approved and RDS certified.
- Hood adjustments and zipping are easy even when wearing mittens thanks to the cord closures and large toggles.
- The 3D-adjustable hood is constructed to follow the movements of your head closely and not obscure your field of vision.
- The flap snap button closure allows for improved ventilation while leaving the garment closed, and provides a backup if the zipper fails.
- Reinforced storm flap mitigates snow and ice build-up on the flap itself, as well as protecting the zipper underneath.
- Storm flaps cover the two zipped pockets to prevent snow and ice build-up on the zipper as well as entry to the pocket when opened, while fleece lining offers additional wind protection when warming your hands in the pockets.
- Reinforced shoulders improve water resistance and load carrying abilities with its thicker surface, without compromising overall functionality.
- Raglan sleeves for better range of movement.
- Elastic sleeve ends and hem ensure the jacket stays in place.
- Down filled storm flap to eradicate any cold spots on the front.
- Off-set zipper helps prevent abrasion and chafing while helping to deflect water from the zipper.
- The two-way zipper allows for precise regulation of the opening and desired ventilation.
- Extended back provides better coverage.
- Box construction reduces cold spots.
37 g/m² 20 denier
100% Recycled Polyamide
bluesign® approved fabric
PFOA and Fluorocarbon free
White Goose Down 93/7 (93% Goose Down, 7% Feathers)
Fill power 800+ (IDFB/US method), 750+ (EN12131)
bluesign® approved down
Certified by Responsible Down Standard