The Yardley Jacket. Our contemporary take on a classic piece of outerwear. The work-coat, chore or work jacket was worn by shipyard workers and dockers across the board, from riveters to carpenters and welders. Made to keep dirt off your shirt, and carry around what you needed in the pockets to get the job done.
The Yardley is unlined, fastens with five buttons and has ample external and internal pocketing. Throw it over just about anything! It looks great with our Riveters Tees and Clifton Collarless Shirts. Wear it smart or dress it down with denims or shorts, the Yardley is easy to wear and will become your favourite jacket in no time.
- Organic Cotton Construction
- Garment Dyed
- Button Closure
- Corozzo Buttons
- External Chest Pocket with integrated pen pocket
- External pockets with right-hand integrated tool pocket
- Internal pocket
- Monogram 'F' pocket branding and 'Finnieston' hem tab
- Authentic Clydeside Overtime Ticket Detail
- Articulated Sleeves
- Made in Portugal