WORKERS SHIRT JACKET
This variant is currently sold out
The Workers Shirt Jacket features all of the sort of reinforcements associated with durable workwear in a shorter more traditional fit, with articulated sleeves for a slimmer silhouette, and is as versatile as it is hard-wearing.
A reinforced bottom panel on the front is home to two voluminous pockets, with a third angled pocket on the chest. A tab fastening at the top allows this piece to be worn open.
The John Brown & Company Ltd badge is replicated from actual uniform of the yard's heyday. Often these were found on jackets and overalls because uniform stayed in the lockers at the onsite between shifts and identifying one filthy jacket from another in a workforce of several thousand may prove to be tricky.
- Halley Stevensons 5.1oz Hybrid Aero Dry Wax Cotton
- Highly weatherproof & Breathable
- Unlined with internal Dazzle Camouflage Detailing
- Traditional fit with Articulated Sleeves
- Reinforced Elbow/Forearm Panels
- Self-fabric Collar
- Large external and internal Pocketing