This variant is currently sold out
Constructed using Halley Stevensons P140 Hybrid Aero Dry Wax Cotton, the Titan Vest is our sleeveless insulated Outerwear piece ideal for everyday wear.
Cleverly insulated with Lavalan Wool, the Titan is the perfect combination of being warm but not overly cumbersome, while its robust construction offers the sort of quality and durability now synonymous with our humble Glaswegian brand.
The Titan is named after the giant cantilever cranes that once lined the River Clyde. A few remain, the Titan Crane on the site of John Brown & Company's former yard in Clydebank and perhaps most notably the Stobcross Crane at Finnieston, symbolic of Glasgow's Shipbuilding Heritage.
- Halley Stevensons P140 Hybrid Aero Fabric
- Highly weatherproof & Breathable
- Lavalan 150g Wool Insulation
- Chest Pocket with stud fastening
- Double Zip with FCL branded pull
- Rib Cuff Collar
- Large external and internal Pocketing
- Made in Portugal