This variant is currently sold out
Constructed using soft Emerised Twill Cotton, the Journeyman Parka is a masterpiece which offers practicality, warmth and style in spades!
Cleverly insulated with Lavalan Wool, the Journeyman offers great body coverage, an adjustable hood and fastens to ensure even the most bracing wind cannot find its way through. The storm cuffs ensure draft exclusion and comfort.
Layer up underneath and adjust the waist to suit with internal toggles.
The Journeyman is named after the shipyard workers who had completed their apprenticeships and were qualified within their specialised craft.
- Olmetex Emerised Twill Fabric
- Fully adjustable insulated hood
- Adjustable waist toggles
- Lavalan 200g Wool Insulation
- Hand Warmer Pockets on Chest
- Double Zip with FCL branded pull
- Rib Cuff Collar
- Large external and internal Pocketing
- Made in Portugal